Sunday, October 30, 2005

Potential Mate...Obi Wan.


Well once again I have gotten some reports in. This time from the droids that were sp.......researching Obi Wan Kenobi.



Now I have to admit Obi Wan is not that bad looking, for a human. He has hair ...alot of it too. Which I like. However, I find out after reading the reports that he has mental capacity of a four year old. He likes to sneak into the younglings class and steal the glue. Then eat it... digusting.

This guy is a Master Jedi and he can't even tie his own shoes. I mean geez ....I don't want to mate with a guy I have to babysit too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well besides his acting like a four year old, he has this fetish for beer and Cheetos. He always has this nasty orange coating all over this fingers and mouth. And his breath............It's enough to make those Sand People on Tatooine avoid him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



And look here... it's his room. One of the other Jedi said this was actually pretty clean compared to most times.
I think it is disgusting....How could anything stand living in there. Well besides roaches, which I have read , there is a whole colony that live among the mess.

NASTY.......JUST NASTY.

I however, do give him credit for constructing those chairs from beer cans.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another thing, I have found out he already has a girlfriend. Her name is...Lets see... Aayla. My droids happened to catch them in a...... moment.... I guess. She doesn't looked to thrilled to be there. I don't blame her either....with his nasty breath, I wouldn't even be that close. And what's with the feeding from the mouth thing... CRAZY.

Is this some type of human mating ritual, that I don't know about? I know our species likes to bite, and others feed their young by mouth. But I have never seen this one.

POOR GIRL!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well there you have it, Obi Wan didn't make it. The one and only thing he has going for him is...his looks. Now if he could miraculously mature like 30 years, clean his room and keep it clean, start taking those wookie strength breath mints, AND cut down on the beer and cheetos intake, he might have a chance. But that will never happen...not even in my life time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a strange question to ask someone who knows Obi Wan. Because this answer I can't find in any of the reports my droids have sent me.
How come when I was searching for pictures of Obi Wan, this strange creature kept on appearing. Is this some kind of disguise Obi Wan uses.
If so ...I have to say it is very strange. Very strange indeed.

Well this is all for now... Two down, quit a few more to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

At least organized into piles, the mess in Kenobi's room was.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

So... ya like what ya see, ayuh?

Dude! Whose idea was it to put all my socks in a pile?

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

What a cute doggie!

When I was in college, we covered our walls with the beer case cardboard. Ah, th good old days, eh?

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home