Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Potential Mate...Yoda

Well once again I have received reports back. This time there from Yoda.
Ummmm...It maybe my hormones talking, but I have to admit he is one VERY good looking fellow. I really have a thing for green...It's my favorite color.

But, sorry to say Yoda isn't for me. There are several reasons why I am not choosing him:

One- he is short, and NOT just a couple of inches, a couple feet is more like it. Now I don't have a problem with short beings. But Yoda....Yoda is REALLY short. I have seen younglings taller then him. I kind of wonder if he ever worries about being stepped on by..... Ohhh... Let say Wookies.

Two- his attitude. He seems grumpy all the time, does he ever smile...I would like to know. He always bosses everyone around. And what's up with threating everyone with these force-wedgies. Talk about mean...I believe he gave me one and I don't even know him. To show just how mean he really is, I'll show you one of his blog posts... Just CLICK HERE and see for yourself.

Three-..Well three is everything else. His way of talking is kind of confusing. I'm not even going to try and talk like him. His age is kind of a factor too. Being ....What... Like 900 or something, is old. Well actually, not for me it isn't. I can live to be 2000, so 900 for me is like mid-life. But in ....Well what the heck is Yoda anyway. Well what ever he is, Yoda is old. And then there's that pet Bantha I believe he calls Bob:




Now, I wouldn't want that running around MY ship.

Well that's all I can find wrong with Yoda. However I have only scanned the reports... So there may be more. But this is enough to tell me Yoda is not the one. Even though I find his color green a real turn on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well since I'm talking about Yoda, I want to get a point across. Everyone refers to him as a MONKEY. I can see no resemblance:


And actually this isn't really a monkey... It's an ape. It comes from a planet very very far away called Earth


This here, however is a real monkey... From the same planet. And I still see no resemblance between it and Yoda.

I did, however find a creature that looks like Yoda ... You want to see.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Keep on going.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And going.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And going.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your there: This here is a gremlin, I'm not sure exactly were it's from. It did, however invade Earth some time ago. It's got the same green color and same nasty attitude, plus it's short.. However it can't eat after midnight, and no water or sun. Water makes it mutiply and the sun kills it.

This may be a distant relative or cousin of Yoda. I don't know, but I can definitely see a resemblance.

This is what a gremlin looks like before it eats after midnight. Isn't he cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Hmm... der second gremlin looken like an ewoc to mesa...

6:54 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Actually the second one is called a Mogwai. This particular one is called Gizmo.

They turn into the top one if they eat after midnight.

And your right Gizmo does look kind of like a Ewoc.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, you probably shouldn't feed Yoda after midnight, either. He gets an upset tummy and gassy and grumbly.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Too short for you, am I? Hmph! Your loss it is.

Though like to thank you I would for pointing out that a monkey I am not!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home