Sunday, November 27, 2005

The search for Jomb is over... for now.

Well I THOUGHT I had a few more days to look for Jomb, but now I have to stop. *sigh* The reason being that there was a minor set back in finding some small creatures for the indoor park.

The person who was supposed to collect some samples got very sick and hasn't been able to go out and collect them. She's better now and has gone out to collect them. She is heading off to a planet named Endor, a planet clear across the galaxy and not even close to the range I'm searching. Despite the fact she normal works alone, she asked me to go there to help her collect and record all that she catches. She figures if there is two of us working on this we will get enough creatures and have them released in the park before the Grand Opening. She normally catch a few and brings them back to her lab on Coruscant to record and give ID tags to all of them. But with it now being so close to the Grand Opening she has to improvise. She created a small lab in her ship to do all the recording and stuff. She knows I'm a fast learner and that I'm good at taking record and stuff, that's why she asked me to help.

It may take me a day or so to get there if I leave right now...I just don't want to stop looking for Jomb, But I have too. The ship .... Yes the ship is more important right now. With the Grand Opening in less then a week it HAS to be more important. Yes it has to be....It just has to be.

*sigh*

I.... just feel so...so...ALONE!!!



*interruption from a droid over the comlink.*


"Noel are you ready for me to set the course to Endor."


"............"


"Noel"


"............"


"NOEL are you okay."


"Ahhhh... Sorry about that....Yes.... Yes set the course."


"Okay... Course is set."




*Noel walks over to the window and looks out at the distant stars*.


*Says to herself* "Good Bye Jomb.... I will find you SOMEDAY". She places her hand on the window as her eyes fill with tears.

*back on the computer*.


The search for Jomb is over ...For now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dormé said...

Noel, I pray that you do find him soon!

4:25 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Send out an ad flyer for a free week's stay at the resort for anyone named "Jomb".

He might show up!

...and even if he doesn't, but all the other things named Jomb do show up, I doubt you'll go broke... I mean, really... how many Jombs could there be?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Fluke's got a point there -- a point on his head! Oh I slay me laughing.

Things have got to pick up for you, you'll find Jomb, I know it.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home