Monday, March 06, 2006

The Great 100th post.

Well yes this is my 100th post.... whoo hooo.

I have nothing much to say tonight. I have been shopping for stuff for the house. I plan on going to Coruscant tomorrow, they have everything there. I will also stop by Sky City and check up on things.

One of my droids Casey (actually KC), has this interest in music. She has been going around all day singing this very annoying song. I always encourage my droids to follow their interest, so I won't tell her to stop. I did ask her if she knew any other songs, and if she could sing them instead. She agreed, but I still have this one song stuck in my head.

You want to hear it... Warning it is annoying and may stick with you. It is even worse the Banana Phone Song.

Still want to hear it click HERE . Just remember to turn your speakers on.


And don't say I didn't warn you.


Other then that I have noticed Zebb corrected me. It is true we didn't do anything more then kiss, not even sure if we can. But I didn't lie..... I didn't wake up alone.

Also Jomb has finally updated his blog. You know I still think of him everyday. And I would take him back in a heart beat. I still care for him greatly and always will. And yes Zebb does know this. And I do have strong feelings for him too, but they are not the same. I'm not sure what I would do if he ever came back....

5 Comments:

Blogger tiny lil jawa said...

yay! 100th post! *party hose*

heh

3:48 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

want some advice try to advoid a triangle I have gotten into one and I like both guys because both have vaules and are great in differnt ways


what is also so hard is what if I choose one and it turns out he isnt the right one or I hurt the other one you know


so trust me avoid love triangles


btw HAPPY !==TH PT I will email you something later

3:51 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Dancing bananna is a mean prank. now that song will haunt me all week.

Happy 100th post :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

check your mail :)

9:24 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Congratulations!!
I'll see if I can send over some brownies right away.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home