Friday, October 06, 2006

The Awakening

I wake up so fast that I find myself sitting up and breathing real hard. For a long moment I wonder what had happened. The last thing I remember was seeing that bomb, hearing an extremely loud explosion, feeling intense heat and pain, and then blackness........ till now.

Now I am in a large bedroom. Almost everything in the room is white. Sunlight is gleaming through several windows. And a light breeze sweeps through out the room bringing in the smell of flowers from the outside.

I climb out of bed and that's when realize that my implants are gone. Instead of the metal, I have flesh and fur. I look at my hands in amazement. As I sit on the side of the bed I touch my arms and legs. It feels so much different. It's no longer cold and hard, but warm and soft. Even my face and hair are normal. I get up and grab a gown. Then I head down stairs, in hopes that whoever done this for me was still around. I walk around and check every room. There seems to be nobody home.





I head outside and into a beautiful garden.




As I walk around, smelling the flowers, and wondering where I am. I hear a voice behind me. I turn and see.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Is it... heaven?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Danny Bailey said...

I am so glad you found zebb

3:04 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

That's how they get you. with the fake loved ones that turn into demons. or mabe that's just my after life expirencs.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home