Thursday, October 12, 2006

Heaven....

After a long talk with Zebb I realize just where I am. It's the place we had promised to meet before either of us moved on. It is our own personal Heaven.

Even though I am extremely sad that my life had ended so suddenly, I am happy that Zebb is here with me.

The past few days have been wonderful. Zebb and I have spent numerous hours just talking and walking through the gardens. As well as in bed, making up for lost time, as he likes to put it. He tells me even though he loved me the way I was before, he loves me the way I am now even more. I have to agree, I really like my body as a whole and not some half machine that I grew up with. So I guess having moved out of the real world has it's advantages.



But something, I don't know what, has been nagging me to go back to the real world. It's like a small voice in the back of my head telling me to go back, that someone needs me. I know it can be done, because Zebb has done it before. I just haven't asked him to show me how yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Perhaps your work in this realm is not yet finished.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Darth Nepharia said...

Are you going to show up back in Sky City? Hmmmm, might be worth a trip this weekend....I might have some time off.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home